AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
David J. Burns

Sir, Thank you for sending your letter to the N.Y. Legislature, but please use spell check. It would make for more professionality.

Re: David J. Burns

Glassgod,

Oh! I write this as I laugh aloud!

You suggest more "professionality". That's not even word in the english language, guy!

Forget spell-check, perhaps you should dig out your Dick & Jane dictionary!

JB: Looks like from your previous post you do not know "were" from "where". As for attacking me for spelling something wrong, seems to me you were against that not so long ago. What changed?

"My company operates in multiple markets and we do not have most of the issues I see so much whining about here on this "poor me" forum.

It's all the blaming, finger pointing and attacks that will keep the complainers right were they are; right were they belong". (Quote from JB)

Plus I was drinking whilst I typed.

With a screen name like "GLASSGOD", why would anybody be so foolish as to point out the fact that you're making up words as you go. Are you related to Jesse Jackson?

I just thought it was funny, guy. That's all. As you suggested the use of spellcheck, you obviously didn't use it yourself.

You may want to consider laying off the sauce! Your business is still in the toilet when/if you sober up.

Knock it off guys,come on!

You're right, who.

My bad. We shouldn't pick.

If 26% increase in sales YTD is "in the toilet", please keep flushing. That's how we afford the adult beverages.

I don't understand Glassgod, you say your soo busy yet you post messages on this board all-day long!

OFFICE PUPPET I AM

HACK, YOU'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com