AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
urethane prices

just want to no what type of urethane others use. its geting hot in my area sacramento ca. what are the prices
thanks.

Re: urethane prices

We use Sterling 619 plus. requires a metal & glass primer to be used. Working with it awhile & like it. Approx. $3.50 a tube primers $15.00 each big bottle.

Sometimes I can't believe the things people post on this site. Why would you want to post prices you are paying for your product? You know the insurance industry and networks read these posts. Just gives them a excuse to lower our prices even more. Get a clue!! If you want to know prices of different types of urethane, call your wholesaler.

Tm,I agree with you,but they already know just about everybodys cost on everything.They have way to many inside guys,sucks!

Are you kidding? all the network/suppliers know exactly what we pay for everything. The only ones this stuff is kept secrect from eachother. (Independent Shops)

Try the PRO 1 & 2 from Titan. One and two hour any weather cure at a GREAT price compared to other urethanes with the same performance

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com