AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
glass.net what's the catch

So has anybody contacted glass.net to ask what cost or pricing is or catch

Re: glass.net what's the catch

I had my csr look into it,huge scam.They want somthing like a hundred bucks every job.We all know there is no room for that.On top of that they give it away.They also have costly monthly fees.good luck

Anyone who signs up for Glass.net please contant me.
I have a bridge for sale.

glassrat:

You may need to check your csr's listening and/or cognitive skills! $100/job. That can't be right.

About that bridge, Sglass, how big is it and what's the asking price? I'm interested.

Re: Re: glass.net what's the catch

I looked $149 a month fee and i believe $10 bucks a quote.

On this program, if you win the customer, you lose!

Sounds like a lousy deal to me. With this, it is only about price. You spend $10 for a lead and the only thing you can promote is price.

What successful glass businesses need to be able to do is to get the customer on the phone and sell them on the benefits of the company.

Glass.net will result in a further decline in pricing, that's it.

And, if you are spending $10 for every quote you give, it can become expensive very fast....Especially if you are not the lowest quote.

Who wants to compete on price alone? Not me....

(the only good thing is that the prices quoted now are not too bad... but as I understand it, all 3 quotes being done by 89glass until glass shops sign up)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com