AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
67 Camaro DD3811

Pilkington Classics say they are being made and maybe avilable in a couple weeks does anyone know of Migrant,PPG,say n/a any help would be great
Thanks Rick

Re: 67 Camaro DD3811

Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse
Do a search in e-bay for sellers. These people offer complete sets for the early Camaros/Firebirds. I don't know if they sell individual parts. Make sure they guarantee fit.

This company is the main source classic glass 800-828-2212 for older cars

Anyone ever get bit by a camero door regulator? Watch out for the spring in back when replacing the motor. I found out the hard way, just about lost a finger!Although this was a 92 or so. Another couple weeks and I'll be able to use it again! A few nice scars and a lesson I will never forget! Stuff happens FAST. OUCH! Ya ever want to see a hard workin man's hands,,, look at an installer who's been at it a while!!

You can email rpeek@ppg.com

He used to work for Independent Glass Distbutors. Great guy and knows what all about old glass for cars that is why they hired him.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com