AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
just recieved application

Is any one a member of glass.net just recieved an application from them I am in NY just wondering if this is a ligitimate network never heard of them.

Re: just recieved application

This might help answer your questions:

http://www.glassbytes.com/newsQuotes20060426.php

http://www.glassbytes.com/newsGlass20060427.php

Asking for information doesn't constitute an ad. However, I have had instances where someone will post a question pretending to be looking for information and then wait a little while and then come back and post an obvious product plug as if they were someone else responding. I can tell its the same person because I can see all of your IP addresses. But my main objective in life is not to play forum police. I have too many other things to do than spend my time waiting to pounce on you guys for posting something unacceptable.

Unrelated item: Is it just me or does anyone else see the hypocrisy in the fact that many of the people complaining about the immigration problem in this country will be celebrating Cinco De Mayo tomorrow?

Perhaps the Irish-Americans should protest before St. Patrick's day and see if anyone notices. Problem with that is the same people who pretend to be Irish in March for the green beer change their nationality to get the Dos Equis and Coronas May 5.

Seriously, Cinco de Mayo celebrates an historic revolution which is what some of the noisemakers want. Trouble.

San Jacinto day! Celebrate the day that Santa Ana gave away Texas in exchange for his miserable life. There are the conquerors and there are conquered! It's the way of the world. As ancient as dirt.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com