AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2007 toyota fj cruiser

anyone work on one of these yet, I hear that they are a real treat to install a windshield on. we are going to be doing a couple as soon as the glass comes in. the dealers don't seem to be any help, any insight is much appreciated.

Re: 2007 toyota fj cruiser

Hey, just as I thought, these are not real fun. The top molding has a total of 8 clips across it, 2 of those being toyota dive clips. It is also urethaned down in 5 spots. It is a good idea to have a new top molding. We actually saved the second one, managed to mangle the first one beyond repair. List on these is $271.00 and currently they are on national backorder.
The side moldings are like a reverse wrap. The cowl is similar to an Hummer H2. The windshield also comes with a molding attached to the lower part of the windshield which snaps into the cowl. Overall not to bad of a job except for the top reveal molding. Good luck I hope this helps out!!!!

Re: 2007 toyota fj cruiser

The top MLDG has a list of 271.00 ?

How much of a discount as per NAGS ?>

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com