AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
07 Tahoe

anybody know what the windshield number is for the 07 chevy tahoe, ppg and nags don't know

Re: 07 Tahoe

2 W/S'S. W/O rain sensor or with sensor. Call NAGS they have given them #'s. 800-551-4012 Talk to an editor. I checked on these earlier but can't remember the #'s. 1665 was one I think.

I'm just curious as to why we are working on '07 models this early in the year? Usually they don't come out for another 6 months.
I would like to know if there are any differences between it and the '06 model.

All glass is different than 06.

We're working on 'em cause they're out I guess. Pilkingtgon gave me a download of all the parts for this vehicle, I can fax it to anyone if they wish, I have it on my desktop.

Haven't seen one yet, but we heard and were wondering at the shop the other day why they are out so early. I believe the 07 Tahoe is a complete revamp of the earlier model. I believe the Subarban might be getting a big makover as well.

DW01658 Y W/Third Visor Frit
DW01659 Y Rain Sensor

In a few years the DW #'s will over lap the FW #'s. Just as the FW # overlaped the DW a while back. NAGS Should look to a different numbering system and redo the whole mess.

Lee,I remember when I got in the glass bussiness NAGS cut the FW #s to try to stop this.Then they went to high #s.My ? is in NAGS they hurt this industry by 10 years,I think they must help the glass industry,not throw us under the bus to get the body shops.It will take several years for us to overcome what has been done.How can you sell a express barn door glass(db9012gt) to a company when NAGS is less than cost from our wholesaler or from dealer.Who wins,the ins co. who NAGS sold us out to.

they have released the sale of the 07 tahoe early because of a sales slump. if you would look carefully at a cadiallac escalade and the 07 tahoe they look really similar. if you look at the prices of them they look particularly close too. was in gulf shores last week on vaca and that place was humming with'em. wonder how many glass shop owners can afford to buy'em and drive'em. you know most people are leasting them anyway so that they can afford to drive'em.

did one yesterday, similar to 1341/1549 Easier cutout, if it has a rainsensor, Gel needs to be replaced.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com