AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
e-Premier Information

Any one using this service from Pilkington? I've tried 3 times and get no responce from them.
http://www.pilkington.com/the+americas/usa/english/automotive/agr/epremier/epremier+information.htm

Re: e-Premier Information

i have used it today and not had a problem....

I order on the internet all the time, you have to first have a rep call you with username/password.

The sales rep needs to install it on your computer and setup a user name and password.

Their website is accesible on the internet..nothing to install.....

i believe the pilkington glassconnect is the one you are thinking of for rep installation. our rep came in with a disk, installed it and gave us username/password. e-premier is the one that you can go and pay the bills and view statements and look up material parts. but you still have to have a customer id/agent id/password.

If you are interested in becoming an e-Premier member please contact your Pilkington Sales Manager or Request an e-Premier password online.

I've requested a password 3 times and never a responce and never have seen a pilk rep. I guess they have enough customers and don't need me.

we waited a while for ours too. our rep would call and want to know why we weren't using their program, reminded him that he never had gotten us set up and it still took a while. if you really want to use it just stay on them. it is an okay program.

why waste time loging into their site? they never have anything they show they have anyway.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com