AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FUNNY OUR COUNTRY DOSEN'T PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH.

I FIND IT SAD THAT WE ARE CRAMMING A OUR WAY OF GOVERMENT AND LIFE ON THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHEN WE OURSELVES DON'T SEEM TO HAVE IT RIGHT.
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO ATTACK WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY .
I THINK IT IS SAD THAT FAMILY BUSINESSES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR GENERATIONS ARE BEING FORCED OUT BECAUSE THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND LOBBIEST HAVE OUR GOVERMENT IN THERE BACK POCKET.
OUR STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERMENT HAVE TURNED THRER BACK ON SMALL BUSINESS . WE HAVE NO VOICE .
I REMEMBER YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS A KID OUR NEIGHBOR WHO FARMED DROVE HIS TRACTOR TO WASHINGTON DC WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER FARMERS TO GET WHAT THEY WANTED AT THE TIME.
I WISH GLASS SHOPS , BODY SHOPS, DENTIST, AND DOCTORS WOULD ALL STOP ACCEPTING CHECKS FROM THIRD PARTYS AND LET THE CUSTOMER DEAL WITH HIS OWN INSURANCE COMPANY.
BY THE END OF THIS YEAR I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING AUTO GLASS . THIS IS BY MY OWN CHOICE . I REFUSE TO BE PART OF INDUSTRY THAT THINKS PROFIT IS ONLY FOR NETWORKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES.
THE ONLY PEOPLE I TRULY SEE GETTING AHEAD IN THIS COUNTRY ARE THOSE WHO BRIBE, LIE , CHEAT ,AND STEAL.
THINK ABOUT IT , THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Re: FUNNY OUR COUNTRY DOSEN'T PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH.

Wow!

"THE ONLY PEOPLE I TRULY SEE GETTING AHEAD IN THIS COUNTRY ARE THOSE WHO BRIBE, LIE , CHEAT ,AND STEAL."

I must live in a different country than you...like the USA. I see smart, hard-working people succeeding in the AGR industry. People who focus on those things in which they can affect change and have the courage to do so get ahead. Those that want to focus on those things that they cannot change do not. That's exactly as it should be.

I've seen people complain themselves right out of business for years. All the "let's sue 'em" and "it's not fair!" mentality folks make me very optimistic about my company's future!

Whoever said life's fair? It's not. Get on with it!

Beautiful, gorgeous Spring day today...profits are up, work is steady/busy....and we didn't lie cheat or steal and bribe to achieve this.

IF THIS INDUSTRY IS IN SUCH GREAT SHAPE GLASSGOD KNOW ONE BE ON THIS SITE.
WHY DON'T YOU SHARE SOME OF YOUR MAGIC BUSINESS FORMULA WITH THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY.
I'M NOT TRIING TO BE A SMART ASS EITHER. I'M TIRED OF PPG , AND PILKINGTON STICKING IN TO ME WHEN I BUY . THEN LYNX NOT ALLOWING ME TO SELL AT A PROFIT.
I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU COULDN'T SEE WHAT I MENT ABOUT THE LIE CHEATING AND STEALING. I CERTAINLY WASN'T REFERRING TO GLASS SHOPS.
I WAS MORE REFERRING TO THE MANUFACTURES , NETWORKS , AND INSURANCE INDUSTRY, AND NAGS.

No magic, just 20+ years of relationships with body shops, car dealers, repeaters...quality techs, back up what we sell. I think 95% of us on this forum can relate to that. Good Luck.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com