AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I've heard it all now

Today I recieved a call on a 02 camry windshield, the lady asked if she could give me $50.00 now and the rest next month when her welfare check comes because she needs it done now she is leaving for vacation and doesn't want to drive to Las Vegas with a broken windshield, I said NO, can you believe that she had the balls to even ask

Re: I've heard it all now

Oh my god!!
Thanks for the laugh!!! Just when you thought you heard it all.

I THINK THIS IS PART OF THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT BELRON GIVING PEOPLE THE OPTION TO MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS ON THIER GLASS WORK. AND WHO WAS ASKING IF THIS WAS DUMB OR NOT? NOT SURE, BUT THIS IS PART OF THE NEW, THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX MENTALITY OR CREATIVE MARKETING THAT IS SWALLOWING THIS COUNTRY, BUY NOW,, PAY LATER,,,, MAYBE,,,,. WHAT EVER!!!!! WELFARE CHECK, BUT GOING TO VAGAS,,,, THE MORE PEOPLE LOOK TO WAYS TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING THE FARTHER DOWN THE TOILET THIS COUNTRY GOES,,, AND THAT GOES FOR TPA'S AND INS CO,S FROM THE GET GO!!!!!!!!!THE BEST THING "SMART" PEOPLE CAN DO IS NOT LET THIS MENTALITY TAKE OVER.I WOULD HAVE TOLD THAT LADY TO BORROW FROM FRIENDS OR RELATIVES,,, IF SHE HAS ANY THAT WOULD CLAIM HER,, LOL!!!

That was pretty good. I probably would have told her that if she had the money for Vegas, she could afford the windshield.

Perhaps you could have worked out a hoss trade ?

Yes just say no. Even in this small town I got taken. Wife says I know I will get a ticked I we go on our vacation to Disneyland, but my bla-bla-bla. My husband works at the mill and you know were I work. I pay out of his pay check when we get back next week. I even checked the mill. Never got a penny, the next time I saw Dr. Bill came up, then the next she threatened to call the police for harassment.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com