AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2001 range rover with heated glass ?

Looks like another 450 piece of glass Im supposed to install for 150.00

How much of a b***h picnic are these to do ? I mean the wiring part and all that ?
I hate working on euro-trash .

Re: 2001 range rover with heated glass ?

The wires plug in under hood at the bottom of winshield(one at each corner).Real easy to see and not hard to get to without removing anything....

If this the model I am thinking of, the cowl is a little hard to get out and there are wide moldings that wrap around the post with clips attached to the underside. Not terribly hard, but a second set of hands will help.

Sounds like the DW1427(rain sensor/3rd visor)! NAGS list $191.00 but cost is over $270. Compare that to the cheaper version (no 3rd visor/no rain sensor) DW1426 NAGS list $194.90 yet cost is around $100. Just shows you how completely out of touch NAGS has become.

I wish this was just an exception to the rule, but sadly we are seeing more and more of these parts. And then SGC has the nerve to tell you there are no 'R' parts or 'NET' parts anymore. What a joke.

top molding is a nightmare with crappy clips and what not. especially in the cold. I would not advise taking this job if u are a novice. even with a ton of experience it's a slippery one.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com