AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite in Somoa

I read the posts an articles about Safelite locating a call center in Somoa. It amazes me where many of us choose to put our energy and effort. Who gives a "--it" if Safelite opens a call center in Somoa!!! I certainly don't, they will still illegally steer and set ridicuously low prices. Why isn't there more focus on the collusion to set artificially low prices by the insurers, slow payments by Safelite, illegal steering, etc. No, many of us choose to talk about a call center in Somoa. No wonder our industry is where it is, our focus is in the wrong place. I for one welcome the change for the relocation to Samoa, maybe the Somoan's will be more educated than a lot of the "morons" working for Safelite in Columbus. The fact is that Safelite will be just as bad and operate in an illegal manner whether it be in Columbus or Samoa.

Re: Safelite in Somoa

TM

I think it just happens to be news and it will affect the glass shop and communications with customers when doing three way calls. Have you ever tried doing an auto glass claim with someone that barely understands English or Auto glass.....I guess it will be fun to mess with them though!

I think it has more to do with lost jobs in the u.s.Out-sourcing is probably their last resort to make a profit.Maybe they are thinking of leaving the u.s. entirely?

I HEAR YA TM. I'M NOT OVERLY CONCERNED ABOUT THEM IDIOTS ANYWAY, AND AS THEY MAKE IT TOUGHER NOT ONLY FOR THE SHOPS TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS? I HAVE ALREADY HAD MANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT SGC AND LYNX FOR THIER POOR SERVICE AND CSR'S WHO ARE BARELY UNDERSTANDABLE. AS THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES DOWN MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT GARBAGE WE ARE DEALING WITH. AS FAR AS FOCUSING ON THE REAL ISSUES SO MANY TIMES WE ARE CALLED WHINERS BECAUSE WE DISCUSS STEERING, PRICING, ETC, WHICH IS KILLING THIS INDUSTRY. I DO BELIEVE IT IS GREAT THAT WE KEEP SHARING NEWS ABOUT OUR INDUSTRY. I WISH WE WERE HEARING MORE ABOUT THE UPCOMING IGA MTG AND THE CONTINUED EFFORTS TO STOP STEERING AND PRICE FIXING BY THE TPA'S AND INS IND. ANYONE KNOW WHATS HAPPENING THERE?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com