AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CHECK THIS OUT

this is a great lawhttp://data.opi.state.mt.us/bills/2001/billhtml/sb0474.htm

Re: CHECK THIS OUT

What this says is that 3rd party billing is not allowed in the state of montana.this is the way to get rid of the LYNX and the SGC

i hope your law works out, has it been passed or what phase would it be in?

i have a feeling the big guns will have something to say about that.

Good luck and, ah, watch out for the lobbist.

Wow!! What a law.Thanks BG,this is the kind of stuff that my wife can use at her senate meeting.Why was there no mention of this in the past?

I note the bill is dated 2001! Unclear if it was ever adopted.

The bill was passed and now it is a law.If Montana can pass it why can't all the other states do the same.

Pretty good! Thanks for sharing. Has it done anything for you in Montana since it passed?

Wow, that is good. One thing I would change is that the requirement for competitive bids include some kind of quality standard, like AGRSS or FMVSS, to keep the hacks from driving the accepted price level down.

I would be concerned about the part that states that the insuror does not have to pay any more than the lowest price in the local area.

Therefore, the insurance company needs to get one quote from a low-baller and that is all they need to pay, not a penny more.

Let's use this forum to develop a model statute that is worded in a fair way, then try to push it through our various states.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com