AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ppg select

Does anybody know about this program ppg select. please need info???

Re: ppg select

I'd get the lube ready,if PPG has anything to do with it .

I wonder if this is the sound of "A"nother, not just "the" other shoe about to drop?

These people obvoiusly have more than two shoes to drop.

selling egg rolls and fortune cookies are on the horizon

Maybe ya'll should ask for some General Tso's chicken with that fuel surcharge.

enough with these comments that dont help, obviously these comments somewhat shows the industry im in and where its going .i need info if theres any out there

Yeah sorry sir , I guess when PPG's programs are mentioned its hard to get anything else but a chuckle from many . Maybe the select is the glass they produce here that requires no chemical debridement as opposed to the Hap Sing (Chi-nese) variety that PPG (satan) has adorned us with .

Yes SELECT exists and has for almost a year now. Top secret though. Sorry you don't have proper clearance. The few, the proud, the SELECT

Nothing like upbeat messages....

I have not heard of this program but am dying to know if it really exists. Sellingglass what have you heard about it, and from where did you hear it. Do you know who is on it or how they got on it?

Re: Re: ppg select

what i have heard is that it has something to do with ppg prostars shops & with lynx network on directing jobs to them. a copy cat of what safelite does.But i would like more info if anybody has it out there

Read Glassbytes January 17th....It seems to be replacing the Service First program...( body shops)

of course prostars get more work directed to them, there are certain insurance companies that get directed to prostar shops only... I guess thats why they charge $10,000 or whatever it is to be one, what the heck else do you get for your money?

oh well

I PHONED LYNX YESTERDAY ASKING FOR A PROSTAR SHOP. HAD TO EXPLAIN WHAT IT WAS AND THEY HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT?????

I would like to know the turn over of people at Lynx because i never get the same answer to a question. I find them to to be misinformed and not up to speed on many aspects of our business.

They are not mis-informed, they are mis-educated.

Watch the Capitol One commercials for a perfect example.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com