AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What's new with dia/'tri - Fbi investigation?

been mighty quiet about the fbi search and seizure of computers, records and such.... what's new about this, any more former employees ready to turn states evidence and play let's make a deal.

Re: What's new with dia/'tri - Fbi investigation?

It'll take a while for the fbi to finish anylizing the computer data. Just be patient.

I hope all the sophs cllose for DIA/Tri and maybe the honest people will finally be in the spotlight

This couldn't happen to a more deserving company. Can't wait to see how it pans out.

if what has happened in alabama with dia/tri is happening in any other state(s) with their d/m putting their installers in business for themselves then the company won't be around long enough before the exec's go to prison. i have never seen a company that employs so many thieves. i just wonder how long it will be before their investors and banks find out what is going on and cut them off, i can't wait!

sh, IF THE GRASS SEEMS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE, MAYBE YOU NEED TO WATER YOUR YARD.

They are very dumb.You will all see soon.

M, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE SPECIFIC, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE GRASS BEING GREENER ON A DIFFERENT SIDE OF A FENCE?

M, it has been all weekend and i have not heard back from you. i hope i did not expose you if you are one of the dia/tri employees i have been talking about.

Please....Dia/tri doesn't want anything to get out..we all know how sneaky and underhanded they have been for many years...wonder how those execs are feeling now? Soap on a roap?

Just so you all notice, the post above was a capital "M".

Our grass is kind of brown right now and the groundhog says that it won't get better for six weeks. Go Steelers.

Why are we jumping on the guys that first went after SGC for the stearing issue that we all are affected by.

I've always considered Dia/Tri one of the biggest bottom feeders and unfortunately, about the only one that has the finances (I'm not the best speller) to take on Safelite. I'm glad that someone is doing it, but I still don't like Triumph. The workmanship that I see coming out of them is worse than what I see coming out of Safelite. At least around my area.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com