AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mobile Unit

I have a 03 Giant mtn bike that I am attempting to convert into a mobile install unit with a trailer to carry all the necessities. I plan to market this type of unit in big cities where bike messaging may be prevelent or parking space is limited.

Re: Mobile Unit

Everyone was correct, it was you Butch. LOL

Just kidding my friend, very funny post !!!

all I can do is laugh. I got a bad rap for my post name. I guess I had it coming. Then i got to thinkin. hey... that might not be such a bad idea about the bike. I know my calves would definitely show some military style definition again. Maybe a more practical alternative would be a Toyoya Prius with a trailer behind it. I bet you I could make it work. With some super ultra light weight carbon fiber/titanium trailer. I dunno. Gas prices aren't going down anytime soon. Although a w/s is large it is not heavy. Doesn't seem like a van is the best choice anymore. Just have to find a place to put all the tools that you really never use but might need just in case? A ski rack on the roof of the prius? LOL. tear all the seats out besides the drivers. When i get this all set-up. I'll e-mail pictures out. Then you can get some real laughs. Except i might as well have the last one since i only have to fill up once a week lol.

ANYTHING is possible!

Have you seen the HOT SHOT Windshield Carrier from Equalizer?

http://www.equalizer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=2004&Product_Code=AWC272&Category_Code=16&Product_Count=8

Guys , please quit harshing my gig .

BUTCH, I raise BIG white german shepherds. Can we convert your bike & trailer idea to a dog sled and rack for us up here in the north country???? Then all I would need is to find some installers who enjoy freezing thier keesters off!!!LOL LOL LOL

IF YOU ARE AVAILIBLE WE COULD SEND YOU OUT TO DO 1 OR 2 A DAY!!! HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER!!!

What do you use instead of VINs for the bike/dog/sled for you Metryx registration? Service area is determined by kibble intake?

I hear in hawaii, safelite has an installer with a piolets license. His mobile unit is a small plane and flys between islands and does installs right on the tarmac. I picture a guy who looks like the red baron flyin a wwI biplane who does replacements without takin off his bomber jacket and goggles.

I hear safelite has a small plane in their arsenal. Use it in Hawaii. They do installs right on the tarmac. Id like to obtain a heli with the nasty traffic around here. screw the bike and dogsled.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com