AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new kind of mobile service seen on road call

This is no joke.(i swear)The other day i was visiting some relatives in a big city in mass.As i was driving along my wife shouted to quickly to look to my right.Only thing i could see was a guy on a 1960 something shwinn bicycle.As i looked closer i noticed he had a w/s bungied and tied to the front of the bike.(compact car size).And on the back he had is milk crate with all his sundries.Talk about low overhead.Now i have to ask myself;BUTCH WAS THAT YOU?

Re: new kind of mobile service seen on road call

Maybe Butch does have an education and started a franchise.

Karl that is almost unbelieveable.

It reminds me of the pic in the HALL OF SHAME where the windshield was installed with liquid nails and held in place with a bunjie cord and 2x4's

ccc;i swear on my fathers grave that this is true and i really wish that i had a camera now.Thw w/s was the size of a dw1021.

No offense meant Karl. I was just laughing so hard from my mental picture of that guy that it was "almost unbelieveable" in my mind.

None taken,ccc.It was a belly roll laugh after it took 2-3 seconds to sink in.It was'nt all that warm out either.Hope he had everything he needed.I still laugh it.Your picture is probably right;wool cap,mittens and dickie coveralls.

The answer to the mobile service high fuel complants.

Here's another image, Latin American winshield repair involves two pieces of plywood, one for the outside of the glass, the other inside, bolted together through the hole in the glass. Needless to say, this is not recommended in the critical area directly in front of the driver.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com