AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ins. exec's & tpa's go shopping

I wonder.When insurance exec's go shopping do they always tell the person behind the counter that"these items are worth this much so i will gladly pay you this much.Take it or leave it".You as a clerk must noe decide,do i make the sale or not?Matter of fact;I bet the tpa's do the same thing since they have their "script" memorized.Can you imagine a lady (tpa) walks up to your counter with a new coat she wants to buy.She states"will you accept MY price?So you ask"what is your price?She says"oh!I can't tell you until you agree to agree with my price".
I would also pity the grocery store clerk,who would have to keep running to the back room to retrieve his cost of goods reciepts on every item.I don't think so.Imagine;30%,40% or even 50% of your customers are this way.Everybody here,tell all your friends and relatives who work or own supermarkets,mall retailers,chain stores etc... That they are comming and will be at your store.Stand your ground.Lock the doors before they leave and don't let them out until they agree to pay YOUR price.
Everyone enjoy your time with family and friends this holiday week.

Re: Ins. exec's & tpa's go shopping

WENT INTO THE STORE TO GET MY TURKEY, THEY WANTED .89 PER POUND! TOLD THEM THE GOING RATE ACROSS THE COUNTRY IS .59 PER POUND SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY THE BIRD AT THAT PRICE. THEY GAVE ME THE BIRD ALRIGHT, JUST NOT THE ONE I WANTED.

Re: Ins. exec's & tpa's go shopping

Lmao! this whole autoglass thing is more like a hobby for the eternally stoned these days .Def not the career I'd say it used to be for many of us .

I would not reccomend a young man to this trade anymore than I'd send a person to Iraq.I hope to hold on as long as I can to see the change if it ever comes,to where we can make an honest living again and actually be able to sit at the same table as insurers and meet in the middle somewhere. This whole bag of crap and the middle men and the lies and the cheap glass and unskilled labor etc has ruined the contentment of the industry IMHO .

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com