AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
State Farm and chip repairs

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything more on state farm not covering chip repairs. I don't know about all the shops here, but i do repairs as well as replacements. I thought state farm was going to start a roll out plan with a few states thats they won't cover repairs any more. I just haven't heard anything more on this. Thought it was going to happen at the end of this year, so about now. I"m in michigan, just wondering if anybody has heard or knows any more on this, thanks.

Brandon

Re: State Farm and chip repairs

rolls out Jan. 1 in midwest states. most agents are not pleased with the loss of an inexpensive customer pleaser. competitive agents hope to exploit the change

Rolled out in NW in July. Any policies that renewed after July 2005 if was effective the renewal date. All other policies will be effective in December 2005.

We see about a 50-50 split on this one. Some think any claims only raises their rates, so they want to pay for the chips (so sad more people are not informed as to what the ins. co. can and connot do)and the other half are very upset and looking for companies that will cover ship repairs.

Guess everyone will just have to wait and see what happens.

Why more consumers are not upset to have less and less coverage despite rising auto insurance premiums and profits is truly sad. Maybe someone should start telling them what their policies actually cover, and what the ins. co. actually has the right to pay and not pay?

and I really need another cup of coffee. sorry for the typo's

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com