AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ppg fw 2092 with stain on inside

we installed fw 2092 ppg appx 1 month ago, customer came back complaining about a stain on w/s. turns out stain on inside pain of w/s. anyone else having this problem with ppg stains

Re: ppg fw 2092 with stain on inside

What is the DOT # on this?

got to get that when customer comes back in, i thought i read a few post back about this problem on ppg glass that may have been imported

YEAH, I HAD ONE LAST MONTH WITH SOME KIND OF HAZE ON IT.. YOU COULD GET IT OFF WITH CERIUM OXIDE GLASS POLISHING COMPOUND. GLASS CLEANER WOULDN'T WORK... PPG GLASS SUCKS! I CAN'T REMEMBER THE DOT NUMBER ON IT BUT I THINK IT WAS MADE IN CHINA....

If it looks like a smokers haze use straight white vinager.Will take the haze off.All xyg and ppg chinese imports are like this.Just beware is a possibility it may come back....

The schit is junk . I had 2 fingerprints n the inside edge of a Mercedes windsheild from PPG the next one they sent had just one., In the same place . Next time grains of rice inside I bet .

about a month ago we had to order 3 to get a good one the last one was one made in usa we couldnt tell untill it was in the car, looked like hard water spots we couldnt get the film off with anything, the bmw owner was nice luckily and ppg the branch manager made it up with 30 tubes of urethane after much ********* so much for quality, might as well buy chinese

News flash****PPG's quality has gone to the dogs! The network the run is running us to the poor house and you guys keep supporting them!!! Leave PPG high and dry and maybe we would see some market improvement!!*********

You are right glassgirl! Hit them in their wallets! That's the only way to get their attention.

my company will not be sold out to ho chi mihn! I will consider running in front of a truck before i buy ppg. We are not well organized across the US I'll tell you that.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com