AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
STATE FARM NOT GIVING DISPATCH# OVER PHONE

HAS ANYONE BEEN DENIED A DISPATCH # FROM STATE FARM LYNX OVER THE PHONE.
IT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING.
I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS A NEW POLICY NOT TO GIVE IT OUT TO SAVE TIME. WHAT ARE THEY UP TO NOW ?
ANY FEED BACK THANKS.

Re: STATE FARM NOT GIVING DISPATCH# OVER PHONE

I've still been able to get the dispatch number, but they didn't want to give me the customer phone number. I even ask is this a new policy, she there trying to save time. Even at the end before they put me with the customer they had on hold i say whats the phone number incase we get disconnected, she said it will be on the fax. I just said ok and went on my way.. It took longer for her to tell me that then just to give me the info...

Brandon

I had a call like that yesterday. I thought it was just a new, air-head CSR from Lynx. All I got was the customers name before she said "I have Mr. X on the other line, He has a 100 deductable, I'll connect you and you can set the appointment". Then we got the standard "thank you for using Lynx" and she was gone.

This is just what I have heard and gleaned from LYNX csr's over the last few weeks.

Since the Florida hurricane, LYNX has moved most calls to the Kentucky call center which has understandibly overwhelmed them. So in order to speed things up I have heard they are only verifying the most neccessary info, etc. Most LYNX csr's are being told to not give or repeat insured poly# for security resons of course. Maybe some CSR are confused as to which number is which and not giving out dispatch numbers?

Now SGC, on the other hand, has stopped giving us the ref# almost always since Sept. 1. Only giving it to the customer. maybe to speed up their call times as well?

Re: Re: STATE FARM NOT GIVING DISPATCH# OVER PHONE

MABEY LYNX SHOULD HIRE MORE CSR'S AFTER ALL THEY HAVE THE MONEY.
I WILL MAKE SURE MY THREE WAY CALLS TAKE TWICE AS LONG JUST TO HELP THEM OUT.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Re: Re: Re: STATE FARM NOT GIVING DISPATCH# OVER PHONE

JUST KIDDING I WOULD NOT WANT TO HOLD ANYONE BACK FROM GETTING THERE CLAIM IN A TIMELY MANNER

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com