AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SFO&A

Has anyone heard anthing about being extended or automatically enrolled in State Farms O & A?

Re: SFO&A

Not here we had to re-up on Metryx. Oh by the way we didnt.

Re: Re: SFO&A

We didn't either but I wondered if this was a way to
try and keep numbers.

Re: Re: Re: SFO&A

j~
Are you still getting dispatches from them?

you get an L8didget number that won't work in the system. told to charge car owner. can't get authorizations either. this should be a way to bill through the agent.

try faxing it to lynx. They will do the work for you. Probably get a few bids and pay you the lower.
Metryx in my oppinion is a scam. It will come back to bite in the future. I will not sign up.

Contact Neon about billing those State Farm jobs.

We never got any dispatches from Lynx that we didn't initiate. We changed to neon.

Re: Re: Re: SFO&A

What does Neon charge to process your invoices for State Farm?

State farms is telling people that they have to pay for the job and get reimbursed. Allstate automatically enrolled us

What is neon and how do I bill through them? Can somone give me some info on this, please?

There are dozens of posts/threads about NEON...scroll through this site and you'll find website/tel #, etc. about them.

Type Neon in the search engine it will bring all comments with the word Neon in it.Hope This helps.

Neon 402-223-4700

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com