Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My 2022 'rage goes retro' requests

Clip Magnet
Emailing rage your requests every month for three months is a row is probably a good way to annoy them and have your requests ignored.
Actually, NO.

I have been doing this for the years and most years I get at least 5 Episodes played for me every January. Last year, rage played 4 Episodes on weekend 1 which were ALL my requests.

And years previous, I always got at least 4 to 5 Episodes I requested. So they were obviously not annoyed.

Jason \'The Moderator\'
Clip Magnet
Emailing rage your requests every month for three months is a row is probably a good way to annoy them and have your requests ignored.
Actually, NO.

I have been doing this for the years and most years I get at least 5 Episodes played for me every January. Last year, rage played 4 Episodes on weekend 1 which were ALL my requests.

And years previous, I always got at least 4 to 5 Episodes I requested. So they were obviously not annoyed.

So if you are so influential have you ever requested an episode that someone else is desperate to see but you were not?

Clip Magnet
Jason \\\'The Moderator\\\'
Clip Magnet
Actually, NO.

So if you are so influential have you ever requested an episode that someone else is desperate to see but you were not?
Do you have a problem?

The fact of the matter is that rage have played many Episodes for me except for this year with only one from last week with The Nolans from 1981. So yes, I do definitely have some influence, is that so bad? ... You sound rather bitter about it.

I at least have got rage to play many unplayed Episodes by taking the initiative because I am passionate about Countdown.

It's better than sitting on my a r s e like some and not requesting anything, by me requesting every year, i have gained many episodes I have wanted over the years.

And NO, I wouldn't ask for an episode someone else is desperate for if I am not interested in it, why should I? ... That is not up to me. Others can do that, I am not their do others requesting work.

It's not hard to email rage with what you want, just like I do.

Jason 'The Moderator'
Clip Magnet
Jason \\\\\\\'The Moderator\\\\\\\'
Clip Magnet
Actually, NO.

Do you have a problem?

The fact of the matter is that rage have played many Episodes for me except for this year with only one from last week with The Nolans from 1981. So yes, I do definitely have some influence, is that so bad? ... You sound rather bitter about it.

I at least have got rage to play many unplayed Episodes by taking the initiative because I am passionate about Countdown.

It's better than sitting on my a r s e like some and not requesting anything, by me requesting every year, i have gained many episodes I have wanted over the years.

And NO, I wouldn't ask for an episode someone else is desperate for if I am not interested in it, why should I? ... That is not up to me. Others can do that, I am not their do others requesting work.

It's not hard to email rage with what you want, just like I do.

What is the best email address to contact Rage on?

Chad Lofts
Jason \'The Moderator\'
Clip Magnet
Jason \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'The Moderator\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
Clip Magnet
Actually, NO.

Do you have a problem?

It\'s better than sitting on my a r s e like some and not requesting anything, by me requesting every year, i have gained many episodes I have wanted over the years.

And NO, I wouldn\'t ask for an episode someone else is desperate for if I am not interested in it, why should I? ... That is not up to me. Others can do that, I am not their do others requesting work.

It\'s not hard to email rage with what you want, just like I do.

That would be

rage@abc.net.au

Jason 'The Moderator'
Chad Lofts
Jason \\\'The Moderator\\\'
Clip Magnet
Jason \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'The Moderator\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'
Clip Magnet
Actually, NO.

Do you have a problem?

It\\\'s better than sitting on my a r s e like some and not requesting anything, by me requesting every year, i have gained many episodes I have wanted over the years.

And NO, I wouldn\\\'t ask for an episode someone else is desperate for if I am not interested in it, why should I? ... That is not up to me. Others can do that, I am not their do others requesting work.

It\\\'s not hard to email rage with what you want, just like I do.

That would be

rage@abc.net.au
Thanks. I couldn't find it on their website.

You could also try contacting them via facebook

Clip Magnet
Jason \\\\\\\'The Moderator\\\\\\\'
Clip Magnet
Actually, NO.

Very strange statement "CLip Magnet". Anyone can ask Rage as many time as likes to add something to "wish list". In the end of the day it is up to them what they will choose to broadcast, we can only have some favourites titles.

Gary
They don't seem to have the message button enabled on their FB page. :(

Chad Lofts
Gary
They don't seem to have the message button enabled on their FB page. :(
Mmm odd I contacted them a few weeks back to request some Flashez segments. Perhaps they were getting too many messages?