Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Meatloaf - Episode 463 1st week of Retro Month - Confirmed

Ughhhhh,

The 1985 Countdown episode looks fine and it is unrepeated so GREAT * Pleased about that ... BUT ... Not pleased that the Meatloaf videos have to be on the first 'rage goes retro'! Are rage purposely trying to cut back on Countdown and Rock Arena episodes?!

Why isn't the Meat Loaf videos on the Friday night??? It is disappointment after disappointment again and again the more the years go by.

I did read rage say that there will be more Countdown episodes after Meatloaf, so at least that is a good sign.

Meatloaf died last week, why haven't rage done their tribute by now?

criscles
This episode has been unaired on Rage since it was originally screened. It will screen during week 1 of Retro Month (Sat Feb 5th). Original episode date is 26th May 1985.

Source : Rage FB Page.
I'd do anything for love, But I won't watch that.......

And what's cool is that I have most of the unplayed episodes on first-gen time code and this is one that I don't have. Looking forward to this, not that the Loaf was releasing anything worthy at that stage, but because 1985 was a cracker year!!