Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: R.I.P. Meat Loaf

Rage will be paying tribute to Meat Loaf on February 5th. I expect that means Retro Month won't start until the following week (12th) and only be running for 3 weeks.

LOL
Haha wow I didn't expect an anti-factser to visit our humble forum.

R.I.P. Meat Loaf. However you died is not the point. The point is all the amazing art you gifted to the world, which will live on forever.
It's quite funny that the anti-vaxx trolls/bots think this forum is worth infiltrating.

My mistake. Meat Loaf tribute special is kicking off week one of Retro Month.

Donna Destri
They are only saying this because the only "cause of death" these days is the big con coronavirus. You get hit by a train, they still call it corona - just so they can scare monger everyone into getting the "vaccine" that has been proven not to work. It's the "vaccine" that's killing more people than the virus.
I TOTALLY AGREE!

Every f u c k i n g death over the last 2 years is Covid-19.

It is utter PROPAGANDA! You are absolutely right, the majority of people getting Covid are the double vaccinated and double vaccinated and boosted who believe the government wants what is best for them.

I am proudly vaccine free and pure blood and will NEVER be hoaxed into their
b u l l s h i t. Myself, my family and many unvaxxed people I know are all the healthy ones and have not got sick as we have a natural immune system, something vaxxed people don't have the luxury of having!

I saw a video from Meatloaf, his last one on You Tube talking about how he has had SEVERE back pain for years. I LOVE that Meatloaf was all for human rights and freedom and was against what the evil likes Fauci and Gates etc have been trying to impose on the world.

I was never a Meat Loaf fan but he was a legend for his genre, RIP.

Thanks Jason, glad you can see the truth. We "unvaccinated" are classed as the great "unwashed". I class us not as the "unvaxxed", more the "unpoisoned". An all these lies about over 90% being vaccinated is rubbish, again that's just scare tactics.

The scariest thing is the push for 5 y.o. plus kids to get vaccinated. There is no way on this earth my kids will be getting that poison. Us oldie's definitely don't want it - but to push it on children is next level madness. And then of course, the media with things like "a 91 y.o. UNVACCINATED person dies of "covid", but also had "underlying health issues". - Yeah sure it was covid..... Unfortunately everything people read on news.com or on TV that take as gospel.

What we are seeing here is George Orwell's 1984 actually happening. Plus a lot of this is in the book of Revelation, which is the last book in the Bible. I think our time on earth is drawing closer to and end.

Can't wait for some Countdowns this month!!

DD.

Good for you. I agree with both of you about this.

You can lead a horse to water but you shouldn't be able to mandate it to drink.

If a person doesn't want to reduce their chances of being killed by Covid by a factor of 60+ then that should be their decision and theirs alone.

Looking at Kent Report chartbook.

Outside of Bat of Hell 1 and then 2, he never had any other significant success.

Even the Dead Ringer single with Cher flopped in Australia, only reaching No65.

I remember that single played on shows like Countdown, but none of his other singles charted here in the 80s.

Thats why he did Bat 2 in the early 90s.

stephen
Looking at Kent Report chartbook.

Outside of Bat of Hell 1 and then 2, he never had any other significant success.

Even the Dead Ringer single with Cher flopped in Australia, only reaching No65.

I remember that single played on shows like Countdown, but none of his other singles charted here in the 80s.

Thats why he did Bat 2 in the early 90s.

True but those two sold a ton - something like 56 million between them.

Thanks, really appreciate your support No Mandates. Won't be much longer now, surely people will realise, as a lot are, that this whole covid thing is a planned conned that has sucked so many people in sadly.

Sad that we have to discuss it on this forum which is dedicated to Countdown, however it is a very current issue that we are having to deal with everyday & the reason I can't listen or watch "common" news anymore. I just block it out with great music!!

How about Bat out of hell shooting straight back to number 1 last week on ARIA! Goes to show there's no "new" music showing much competition these days, especially when Nirvana, INXS & F/Mac to name a few, all still have albums in the current Top 50.

Donna Destri
How about Bat out of hell shooting straight back to number 1 last week on ARIA! Goes to show there's no "new" music showing much competition these days, especially when Nirvana, INXS & F/Mac to name a few, all still have albums in the current Top 50.
The 30 year old Neighbours theme song went to number one in the UK as well. Thanks to Ch 5 axing it.