Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rage goes retro 2022

Praying for More Countdown and maybe The Factory to Compensate for Last Year’s Woeful Selections?

Re: Rage goes retro 2022

Matt
Hi Jason, any word from the ABC or rage as to whether rage goes retro is in January or February next year? Really hope it’s back to normal!
Here’s a response I received from one of the rage programmers on twitter:

“rage is shutdown for a few weeks over January since it is the only time staff can take a break with their friends and family. New releases return on January 16. We managed to save retro month by getting it moved to february. i hope you understand it was out of our control. i hope you enjoy the lineup that i'm coming back from leave early to program in late january. I spent half my holidays in iso but i'll spend some time at the beach to be nice and fresh and ready to delve into the archives and dust off lots of Countdown for you“.