Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My latest email to rage

At Austech,

While I appreciate your email to rage, try and not rock the boat too much as they could easily pull the plug on 'rage goes retro' all together.

I too am VERY upset that 'rage goes retro' is not on tonight and throughout January the second year in a row but I would really be devastated if they didn't go ahead in February. I ALWAYS appreciate rage's effort to play ANY of my Countdown and Rock Arena requests throughout 'rage goes retro' and it is very RARE to have such a show play any of our requests in this day in age, especially full episodes of such ICONIC Music programs such as Countdown and Rock Arena.

I think trying to get the point across of getting 'rage' to get an extra Saturday in March or even a few episodes of Countdown on a Vault Monday in February would be a better point to try an get across, not that I don't agree with what you emailed 'rage' with concerning January.