Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another 10 months to go

Well ... there you go.

Unfortunately, Countdown and Rock Arena are gone yet again. So very depressing :-(

The last Saturday night was PERFECT *

The Kim Carnes video for Voyeur was not the main video and I think this is because the main video was banned. I wasn't expecting the alternative video but was pleased as in one way it is much RARER. To absolutely die for.

The 1982 Countdown was PERFECT and Perfect Strangers killed me. Molly and Tim Finn were so fantastic together on the couch, flawless xxxxxxxx

The 1984 Rock Arena with The Dugites was my request and I adored that episode. The opening track and video from peter Baumann was perfect, I want to live in that video and never leave it! And The Dugites were stunning as always. Suzanne Dowling killed me!

And the 1986 Countdown with I'm Talking live in the studio, Bananarama introing Venus and Jean Beauvoir was perfection xxx As was the RARE Frankie Goes To Hollywood material from British TV on the final Rock Arena of the night.

I am gone now, 10 months to go till heaven reappears again. Till then, nothingness.

Re: Another 10 months to go

Quicker than the ray of light!