Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage goes retro 4 * COMPLETE FULL ARCHIVAL LINE UP ! COUNTDOWN & ROCK ARENA x 4

I'm from Perth and I used to see the Dugites all the time. They were a great live band.

Re: rage goes retro 4 * COMPLETE FULL ARCHIVAL LINE UP ! COUNTDOWN & ROCK ARENA x 4

Don't forget Molly giving Lynda Nutter a hosting role on 30/10/83 episode!

You are so lucky Dexter!!!!!

Perth hd some real amazing bands in the Early 80s bands!

At Michael :-)

Yes ***** Lynda Nutter was so great on that 1983 episode and had a dry sense of humour which I ALWAYS love with Countdown hosts. That is when they added their own unrehearsed personality to each item that was played.

Molly also gave Lynda and the band guest host sports each on the 1980 episode they hosted when they performed 'Goodbye'

I'm curious to know what the FGTH clip or live video is, because 'Love is a Gun' is not an album track from the Pleasuredome album.

I was a big FGTH fan back then, I have the LP and cassette for both their album releases.

Shame theu vanished as quickly as they appeared back then.

Holly wont reform either. He is adamant on that one.

I'm watching by using iView on phone in Melbourne. Hopefully it's getting recorded back home.

D a m n it! Countdown played an alternative video of Kim Carnes 'Voyeur'. The other version is so much better. This was just a group video. yawn.

I actually rather loved the alternative video for Kim Carnes 'Voyeur' as I've never seen it before!

The main video was banned it seems, go figure!

rage have a 3:52 minute version of 'Voyeur' in their library. We should hound them to play it.