Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rage vault Monday 23rd March. Will pay for copy of it.

I have a raw recording of it. DVR's basically record the bits being broadcast. So unless you want it in HD, my recording is the best quality available and anybody else's recording will be as good as mine but not better.

Editing down to the black frame before the opening to the black frame after the ending (does not include anything but the show, not even the "rated MA" bit) is 46:56 (1.54GB) while the full recording is 74:55 (2.7GB) as I record VAULT with a lot of leeway.

QUESTION TIME:
Would you like it as a DVD video or as computer files?
Would you like it cut up into individual videos or would you like the whole show?
Can you download it or would you need it burned to DVD and posted?

Sub-question - If you want the whole show not cut up into individual videos, would you like the full recording or just the show?

And, just to clarify, you would like it to be in 16:9 with black bars down each side of the 4:3 videos? This is as broadcast so it would not need to be altered.

Although, given how small it is (ABC has had a rather crap bitrate lately) if you want it as computer files burned on a DVD, I'll send it in original 16:9 (with black bars down the side) and in 4:3 (with the black bars cut off)