Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: At Nathan regarding rage VAULT 17th Feb

Some more really rare material on Monday nights vault - the Elton John promo is rarely seen. A shame Donna Summer and Dolly Parton were skipped. Hopefully someone has recorded this whole vault.

Re: At Nathan regarding rage VAULT 17th Feb

Thanks, ReggieRocket. I was able to contact Nathan and he will upload them when he gets time and if there are no issues with the recording. Thanks for the offer to upload and I'll reply here again if Nathan isn't able to upload them to Youtube.

Re: rage VAULT 24th Feb

Reggie and Countdownmemories forum members,

The February 24th rage Vault show lineup looked really super. It takes me back to my senior year of high school in America-The Doobie Brothers, The Cars, The Pointer Sisters, Toto, Kim Carnes, and on and on. In the remote chance anyone has the full rage lineup that night to upload, I would be most grateful. I don't have a lot to upload myself, but do have the three Beatles rage specials if someone could upload this February 24th rage Vault show. I do have a lot of UK Top of the Pops shows, including a few from Germany dating to approx. 2001 or so. Let me know. Thanks! This forum is just tremendous!

Marshall

I'm not used to using Google Drive but it's there so I'm taking advantage of it. If I've set everything right, you should be able to download the file with this link. It is in .mpg format and is 4.2GB. To keep my drive "clean" I'm going to delete it at the end of the month (March) so if anybody needs extra time, just let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjKsfk39JCh4eeaalrTKL2ARFASGOFsV/view?usp=sharing

While we're swapping VAULT recordings, if anybody has an ABC SD copy of 2nd February (I can't remember what was in that one actually) I hit a wrong button when setting my recorder and so my recording started exactly an hour late so I'd love a copy please.

Thank you so much ReggieRocket for this rage Vault program. I greatly appreciate it! Let me know if there's anything I could trade to you for this. As I mentioned, I don't have a lot of different Countdowns to trade, but have a lot of UK Top of the Pops and a few TOTP Germany shows. I do have the full rage Goes Retro shows in SD from January 5, 12, and 19, 2013, too.

Marshall

Speaking of vault shows, the one from 1983 last Monday was brilliant also!! Did anyone catch that one?

I did, it was great.Still wish i has the other 1983 vault special from November 2018.

Michael
I did, it was great.Still wish i has the other 1983 vault special from November 2018.
Hi Michael

I still have the 10/12/2018 vault that was a 1983 night? If this is the one, I can upload it for you, but unfortunately it is in HD rather than 4:3.

If you want it, please let me know?

I have this one as well but I have already split it into individual videos. All full .mpg files as broadcast with no further alteration or compression.