Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rage goes retro '1' - FULL 'COUNTDOWN' ARCHIVE DETAILS ON EACH EPISODE - Saturday 5th Januar

Hey Jason, if you want to earn a few bucks for your overseas trip, any chance of you burning Week 1 Countdowns onto disc for me in 4.3. I also need 13 April '86 episode from last year. email me. Cheers.

Re: rage goes retro '1' - FULL 'COUNTDOWN' ARCHIVE DETAILS ON EACH EPISODE - Saturday 5th Januar

We had a blackout last night, and the electricity didn't come back until 3.30am. I got the last episode, but missed out on the first 5 episodes.

Can someone please help me out? Thank you.

My power went off for a few seconds during the Vapors interview in the last episode, but I can live without that.

RetroTragic
We had a blackout last night, and the electricity didn't come back until 3.30am. I got the last episode, but missed out on the first 5 episodes.

Can someone please help me out? Thank you.
Hey.. They should appear in this folder over the next hour.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7qu6hzij0v0f1/AAAi0OZQSci7pD5cgD8kBVyRa?dl=0

Thanks Chad, you are a champion! So appreciated.

The clip of She's A Mod was so out of place with the rest of the show. I was amused.