Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Countdown Requests for 'Retro Month' 2019

One week to go :grinning:
Hope some of your requests come through for you, Jason. (especially the 1980/82 eps)
I'm good with anything as long as there's multiple Countdowns each weekend. My only request would be that they don't do any unnecessary zooming/cropping of the picture this season. 🤞

Seeing the Jon English and Daryl Cotton episodes in rage’s description this weekend coming on ‘rage goes retro’ 1 hopefully means two of my episode requests above will make January airing, that is two episodes off my requested list which would be a great start.

Yes, hopefully no stretching and all that nightmare ratios ☹️

Here's my Countdown requests for Rage 2019 Retro season and there were:
September 29 1981 Wendy Stapleton (Wendy & The Rocketts) (standby program)
January 10 1982 Molly (Summer Special #4 Export bands)
28-Sep-1986 and 04-Oct-1986 Episode 528
I'm glad that the New Zealand Invasion special is on the first episode of Rage Goes Retro 2019 which it's going to be on Saturday.

Cover your eyes Jason, but I requested a Factory episode from 1989, though only a 2-hour one.

I don't expect to get it played, though.

At Nathan, if rage played half an hour or one hour of Factory performances then fine but whole episodes are a waste of time as there are stupid skits in between, many that have nothind to do with music.

Rage should play such things on Saturday mornings in January, would work a treat.

I suppose if they played one Factory episode l could get some Rare PWL clips like Lou with Rookies Revenge or some more UK HOUSE STUFF