Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Olivia mini-series

I was inquiring what are your thoughts on Delta Goodrem portraying ONJ in next Sunday's night mini-series. The soundtrack is out May 11th. ONJ sings 2 songs with Delta on the soundtrack.

Adam

Re: Olivia mini-series

I thought she did a very truthful portrayal. Who better as she can sing and has worked and experienced breast cancer like Olivia. She makes the ideal choice to me. Script was a little unbalanced, though overall an enjoyable tv biography.

The young Olivia was better than Delta. Olivia said she had very little input in the script, which explains things a bit out of place. I Afound it funny when she reads a critics review by the pool in 1981??? WTF?

Critics review of 'Xanadu' or should we say 'Xanadon't' as the critic put it. LOL.

I actually liked it. Although Delta is no ONJ.. ..Olivia is a much better singer and less of a show pony.

here here