Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Countdown - Digital File Sharing

Big thanks to everyone who shared files here. I have been pillaging a lot over the last week and loving all the old countdown episodes especially since the ABC let us down by showing so few this year.

I've just discovered this site, Have you got the following Countdown episodes please
20/09/1981 22/02/1981 17/04/1982 any episode with Duran Duran or Adam Ant.
Can they be uploaded to dropbox, as I have trouble with filefactory, if that's ok.

Hopefully someone has those episodes for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You Valentina, I just need 20/09/81 and I've just bought a file factory, so should be able to download this episode.

FunkyGuitarist
Thank You Valentina, I just need 20/09/81 and I\'ve just bought a file factory, so should be able to download this episode.
No worries 😉

Jumping back on this thread again to ponder- does anyone have any (and I mean any episode) episodes of Countdown that were never aired on Rage? Just a curiosity.

Have a great rest of your week!

Valentina
Jumping back on this thread again to ponder- does anyone have any (and I mean any episode) episodes of Countdown that were never aired on Rage? Just a curiosity.

Have a great rest of your week!
18/07/1976 TMG & Sherbet live from Festival Hall.

Don't think this has been on rage. Quality is very average.

1 2 3 4 5