Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The countdown ep from 84 John Lydon

Hey gang its been a few years since i was last on the forum glad to see it still going strong. Jason would be the guy to ask I recorded my first retro month in 2001 or 02 at the ripe old age of 10. The first ep was the 75 sherbet episode and the 2nd was from 84 and had john Lydon hosting and cyndi lauper did time after time in studio. clips included chisels Saturday night and nick kershaws wouldn't it be good from memory I would love to see it again does anyone have a copy on DVD ill happily pay for it. Thanks Shayne

Re: The countdown ep from 84 John Lydon

Hi Shayne,

I can do a copy for you :-)

Will be in contact, off to get ready for Countdown

You needed the 1984 X Mas episode with John Lydon, yes?

Hey Jason I just checked the re runs section it would have to the be the 18th March 84 episode im after. Heavens knows why I have John Lydon in my head when its hosted by Cyndi

Hey Shayne,

I have the Cyndi Lauper hosted episode.

I just need to burn some Countdown's from January but I can do you a copy in about a week.

Email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com