Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moody Blues tribute this Friday night

For those who don't check the Friday night playlist.

rage
40 mins ·

We'll be paying tribute to the work of one of the greatest rock flautists of all time and accomplished multi-instrumentalist of The Moody Blues, Ray Thomas this weekend. Tune in from 11:58pm this Friday, January 12 on ABC TV.

Re: Moody Blues tribute this Friday night

Thanks Nathan,

Will be interested to see the selection of music video clips. 🙏🎶

The electronic TV guide said rage was due to start at 11:58pm Friday, and the playlist on the website commences just before midnight. However, yourtv.com.au has the start time at 1:52am. It's just after midnight now, and it hasn't yet started, but some basketball game is on.

:face_with_rolling_eyes: Sport always takes precedence over music/rage, it seems.

If the Moody Blues tribute does not air tonight when rage finally begins, it is, at least, repeated on Sunday night ABC.

The Moody Blues tribute was replayed this morning @ 1.14-2am ABC #2 as I sat up watching it. Really great for any Moody Blues fan let alone music lover. 🙏

It was a good tribute. To my knowledge, rage had only aired 2 of those clips before in the digital era.