Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rage playlists have their usual start-of-year crash

Every year when the calendar ticks over, the rage playlists cark it and you get [an error occurred while processing this directive] message, because it can't cope with the new year number. It usually takes them a week or so to fix it up. You'd think they'd have found an automatic way of dealing with this by now, the fact that there is a new year is rather predictable and implementable in code.

So in the absence of the online playlists, can someone who is on Facebook or whatever post this week's retro playlists once they are put up? Thanks.

Re: Rage playlists have their usual start-of-year crash

They're so hopeless with this stuff, and it seems to get worse every year. e.g. the rage app with specific start times going by the wayside, the lack of playlists for Saturday night last weekend and New Year's Eve (though they're there now, after the shows have aired). Granted, most of the problems are beyond the rage staff's control, I assume... other than not posting the playlists at all (not even on facebook).

In keeping with tradition, I wonder if there will be any repeated or incorrectly-dated Countdown (or other show) episodes this month. Not that I mind occasional repeats as much as some other people do - if they're shows I haven't got recordings of myself.