Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday night Tuesday morning rage slot :-)

So, I tuned in just hours ago wondering what would be played on rage Monday night/ Tuesday morning and they played Countdown - September 4th, 1983 from rage goes retro 4 and Rock Arena from last Saturday (rage goes retro 5) September 13, 1986 with Kids In The Kitchen (Live At the Cat Club), It';s Immaterial and Rupert Hine!

YAY, I had a glitch on KITK on Sat night and no glitch on the repeat which just finished about 25 minutes ago.

I WISH rage would have played the 1985 Countdown aired last Saturday from 25/08/1985, seeing I had a blackout during the episode because of those ghastly storms. But hey, I have a few people sending me copies from interstate, pheeeeeeew!

Re: Monday night Tuesday morning rage slot :-)

I thought Monday night/Tuesday morning was Vault special and retro repeats Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

Re: Monday night Tuesday morning rage slot :-)

Michael
I thought Monday night/Tuesday morning was Vault special and retro repeats Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

That is normally the case, but there was no Wednesday morning program this week.

Rage on ABC is unpredictable - next week's Tuesday morning program runs from about 3 to 5am! And there's also a Monday morning ABC program from 12:51am, which overlaps with their ABC3 show! There is a Wednesday morning ABC program next week, too (that's as far as the online guide I use goes).