Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAJOR STORMS IN MELBOURNE!

The first 1985 Countdown episode on now from 1985 is completely ruined by the storm, can anyone in Sydney or elsewhere help with a copy if rage don't replay on Tuesday???????

I am in PANIC!

Re: MAJOR STORMS IN MELBOURNE!

I've only watched the first episode so far (I went to bed when the Rock Arena started), but my recording of that episode only got one split-second glitch when (from memory) Vince and Molly were talking, towards the end of the episode.

And Jason, there's no rage on Wednesday morning this week. There's only the Tuesday morning episode (which I'm hoping is still a Vault show), and one on Thursday morning. In place of the Wednesday morning show is a repeat of some drama, and parliament question time

I hope the Monday night/Tuesday morning Vault show continues now that regular programming seems to be back.

You're in Luck Jason, Because my Transmitter is from Highton, I can do it if you want it?

Hi Better TV Quality,

Is your recording in 4.3?

If so, I'd LOVE a copy !!!!

Hello Gentlemen, no weather issues in Perth. I have it in 4:3 if need.

I emailed you Frank, thanks!

Major Storms in Canberra too. Got no signal on Foxtel so recorded straight from ABC channel through the DVD Recorder, but too late and halfway through Freeway of Love and pixelated throughout the episode. Can I request a copy too Frank?

Michael, flick me an email.
Jason I still haven't received your email, I will message you on Facebook.