Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terri Nunn of Berlin and Martika interviews

In the last 2 days I have done phone interviews with Martika which was yesterday morning and this morning/midday, I did an interview with the fabulous Terri Nunn of Berlin in aid or the up and coming 'Totally 80s' tour of Australia this July, 2016.

These interviews will be uploaded on Facebook and for non Facebook users I will of course be uploading the Terri Nunn interview in audio form and the Martika in readable form in the next month or so. So stay tuned!

Re: Terri Nunn of Berlin and Martika interviews

Excellent! Love both these ladies, thanks and looking forward to it.

Re: Terri Nunn of Berlin and Martika interviews

Really looking forward to it. A couple of years ago I watched on YouTube, 'Bands Reunited' and watched the Berlin episode. I think it was originally put to air in 2009. They also used to show these episodes on VH1 for a while there. Anyway, great stuff. I did not know that Berlin didn't write 'Take My Breath Away'. Terri also felt that that song wasn't really a Berlin record and although it sold millions it really wasn't a representation of them and probably harmed their career in the long term.