Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Metal Videos In HD

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I am really looking for someone who has recorded in high quality (DVD-R or just some uncompressed file, not .mp4 or .avi) the classic metal videos that air on Rage. I had a friend who sent me a few videos before he just disappeared, but they've played some really good stuff since.
I've got a pretty large collection of videos from all over the world. Everything I have is DVD-R though (done with standalone DVD Recorders, mainly in XP Mode.
Some of the videos I'm really looking for that aired on Rage are:
King Kobra - Iron Eagle (Never Say Die)
Blue Murder - Valley Of The Kings
Bad News - Bohemian Rhapsody
Yngwie Malmsteen - I'll See The Light Tonight
Black Sabbath - Trashed (Uncensored)
Coroner - Masked Jackal
Boss - Dancing Queen
Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Metal Church - Badlands (I'm not sure if this video aired recently, but I have an old recording of it from Rage).

This whole episode where Cannibal Corpse hosted would be AMAZING to have: http://www.abc.net.au/rage/archive/s3605926.htm
Please, if you have this, PLEASE email me!

I've got loads of the MTV2 A to Z marathon that aired around 2000, but mainly just the metal videos.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Metal Videos In HD

Rage doesn't actually air in HD - it did briefly/for a couple of years in the late 00's/early 10's, I believe, until the ABC24 news channel commenced broadcasting, but doesn't currently.