Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage tonight with Costa!

This guy programming rage tonight at the moment on rage is playing soem GREAT material!

And in one night tonight we have had The Reels, Simple Minds, Richard Clapton all in Countdown performance form and Kool And The Gang on Countdown Revolution which i had never seen!

A GREAT lead up to rage goes retro INDEED!

Re: rage tonight with Costa!

I got a brief signal glitch during both KC & The Sunshine Band's 'Please Don't Go' and Earth, Wind and Fire's 'Fantasy'. I hope they're repeated during the ABC1 repeat during the week.

The Kool & The Gang Countdown Countdown Revolution performance has aired before; at least twice, I think.

Re: rage tonight with Costa!

I saw the morning one which I seen the promos of Demis Roussos's Life In The City and The Reels' Prefab Heart for the first time and I think Costa is funny in the music videos that he appeared includes his own song.