Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rage music video swap

Hey all in musical TV land, although not strictly about Countdown I hope it's cool to make this post in here. There's so many music minded people in here that I hope someone is able to help me, there's around 15 music videos (one DVD) that I'm wanting to source Rage copies of. I'm hoping to trade with someone as I've collected many thousands of music vids over the years, my Rage music video wish list is as follows:

Could've been and I saw him standing there- Tiffany
Cry and In My Pocket- Mandy Moore
Arms Wide Open, Higher and My Sacrifice- Creed
Nothing can divide us and Too Many Broken Hearts- Jason Donovan
Cable car (over my head)- The Fray
Love To Love you- The Corrs
How you remind me- Nickelback
The reason- Hoobastank (not 100% if Rage ever aired this one)
Here without you and When I'm gone- 3 Doors Down
Pray- Take That

Some are quite retro while others aren't exactly new but need to ferment a little longer to be classed as truly retro, hope to get a response from someone, I have music videos not only sourced from Rage but also Foxtels music channels as well as Nightlife entertainment, who supply pubs, clubs, mobile DJ's etc with music videos.

Re: Rage music video swap

I knew I'd miss something, would like to add these to complete my list:

Please, send me somebody to love- Johnny Diesel And The Injectors
Tuckers Daughter- Ian Moss
Glycerine- Bush
The elusive Madonna Rage I.D

Thanks

AND

Blame it on the rain- Milli Vanilli
Electric Youth- Debbie Gibson

List complete

Nathan
Hey all in musical TV land, although not strictly about Countdown I hope it's cool to make this post in here. There's so many music minded people in here that I hope someone is able to help me, there's around 15 music videos (one DVD) that I'm wanting to source Rage copies of. I'm hoping to trade with someone as I've collected many thousands of music vids over the years, my Rage music video wish list is as follows:

Could've been and I saw him standing there- Tiffany
Cry and In My Pocket- Mandy Moore
Arms Wide Open, Higher and My Sacrifice- Creed
Nothing can divide us and Too Many Broken Hearts- Jason Donovan
Cable car (over my head)- The Fray
Love To Love you- The Corrs
How you remind me- Nickelback
The reason- Hoobastank (not 100% if Rage ever aired this one)
Here without you and When I'm gone- 3 Doors Down
Pray- Take That

Some are quite retro while others aren't exactly new but need to ferment a little longer to be classed as truly retro, hope to get a response from someone, I have music videos not only sourced from Rage but also Foxtels music channels as well as Nightlife entertainment, who supply pubs, clubs, mobile DJ's etc with music videos.

Hi Nathan

Are you specifically looking for Rage copies, as I have a lot of these videos as clean from either Laserdisc or DVD? If you only want the Rage videos then I am afraid I don't have any of those.

But let me know?

CU

Lee

Hi Lee, thanks for your response, I am interested in the crisp digital copies you have as they would be better quality than Rage copies, however I'm still after Rage copies if anybody is able to help. What's the best way for us to have a chat lee, via email?

Nathan
Hi Lee, thanks for your response, I am interested in the crisp digital copies you have as they would be better quality than Rage copies, however I'm still after Rage copies if anybody is able to help. What's the best way for us to have a chat lee, via email?

Hi Nathan

I have sent you an email