Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September 21st CUT COuntdown episode. rage replaying soon :-)

Regarding the CUT 1986 episode of Countdown. rage mentioned this on their Facebook page:

Will probably show it during the week. Stay tuned.

Re: September 21st CUT COuntdown episode. rage replaying soon :-)

Let us hope so Jason. Well done for all who helped make it happen if it does go that way.

I will be recording all rage episodes on ABC 3 this week just IN CASE rage don't actually announce it!

I too will be doing the same as last Wednesday night ABC3 replayed the Countdown Revolution Batdance Show. I only managed to catch the last 10 minutes or so which was a bit of a surprise as other weeks on Wednesday they have played new release music clips only.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

rage replayed the Batdance comp?!?!??!?!

DARN!!!!!!!

Yes they played the complete show but only discovered it toward the end. I felt exactly the same when I turned it over. Maybe we can request to have it played again next week though it is unlikely then again...

Jason 'The Moderator'
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

rage replayed the Batdance comp?!?!??!?!

DARN!!!!!!!

Yes, they repeat 5-6am Sunday on Tuesday night on ABC3, and 6-7am Sunday on Wednesday night on ABC3. So several Countdowns and Countdown Revolutions have re-aired on ABC3 this year. Tonight will be a repeat of the Countdown that aired between 5-6 am on Sunday just gone. Tomorrow night would normally be the 6-7am slot repeated, but instead it will be the Countdown they had to drop from the schedule.

I was overseas and got someone else to record Countdown Revolution November 26th, 1989. (Batdance Competition)
However it's in the 16:9 aspect ratio which includes the vertical bars.
Did anyone here record it in the 4:3 aspect ratio?
I am happy to pay for postage and handling.

Frank, I recorded it in 4:3 aspect ratio. I think I kept the whole show... if I edited anything out it would have been a music video I already had, but from memory, they didn't play any music videos, so I probably kept the whole thing. I can copy it for you if you want, after checking that I kept it all.

Nathan, that's fantastic.
My email link is below.
Please email me first and I will respond.

OK Frank I'll email you.