Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Young - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down

I saw the video for this on Countdown last week. Does anyone know where I can find the isolated clip? Preferably the full original but if not the Countdown clip would do. It doesn't seem to be on youtube, and I can't access the ones on MTV UK which are possibly not good quality anyway. Thanks...

Re: Paul Young - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down

Hello Brad

I have one video that has been ripped from Laserdisc and the other one is from a U-Matic Tape from a Video company called Telegenics?

Would you like one or both and do you want me to upload them for you?

Lee

I just had a little look at both and the are a different video from the Countdown one? If you still want it then let me know?

Hi Lee.

I know the video you mean, and would really appreciate it if you could upload it for me. I prefer it to the one played on Countdown anyway. Whichever version you think is the best quality. I've seen a few from Telegenics and they are generally pretty reliable. Thanks a lot mate!

Hi Lee, when you've uploaded it, can you put a link to it here?

Braddles
I saw the video for this on Countdown last week. Does anyone know where I can find the isolated clip? Preferably the full original but if not the Countdown clip would do. It doesn't seem to be on youtube, and I can't access the ones on MTV UK which are possibly not good quality anyway. Thanks...

Okay guys

Here is the laserdisc version, NTSC Great Quality and PCM Audio. I have uploaded it to mediafire with 2 links as it is about 330mb big. You will need a software program called WinRAR to extract the video out. Just place the 2 rar files in the same folder and right click with the mouse on file part 1 and choose "Extract Here". WinRAR will automatically extract the file to the same folder. Pretty nifty. If you want the Telegenics one as well then please let me know. That one is also great quality and NTSC. Just copy the whole link and put it into your favourite browser.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0eb5vbhebg5wlat/Paul_Young_-_I'm_Going_To_Tear_Your_Playhouse_Down_(Laserdisc).part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnjg9w2kfkwdb3c/Paul_Young_-_I'm_Going_To_Tear_Your_Playhouse_Down_(Laserdisc).part2.rar

Enjoy guys

Wow Lee, thanks for doing this.
The file is amazing quality, everything I hoped for.
Personally I don't really need the Telegenics one now, but if Michael does and you do upload it I'll give it a try. Otherwise, thanks for this one, I really do appreciate it.

My Pleasure mate!!