Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The rage message board is back!

At least it seems... I could log in and just started a new thread (to test that it's working).

http://www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/Board.aspx?b=164

Re: The rage message board is back!

Maybe it was that I stumbled upon the NYE playlist early (it still looked like the previous page-design's set-up), where a Message Board link was still displayed at the top of the screen. When I look at the playlist now, it's on the new design, and there's no link to the message board anywhere. But you can still access it through the link I posted. From memory, when I last visited the board after it was closed, you couldn't log on.

YAY!

It does not mean it is back, it was closed on 28th May last year so dont expect anyone to actually read anything in there, least of all those in the Rage team.

The only way of sending a message that has a chance to be seen now is via facebook.