Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**NOTE: Rage finish time sunday morning is 7.00am and not 5.00am as some guides have shown**

Folks,

Seems a bit of confusion is taking place re Rage's finish time on sunday morning. It's definitely 7.00am and not 5.00am as yourtv.com.au has noted.

Timings once they put the playlists up for this coming weekend are available on the Rage app but for those of you unable to access it, I'll put it up here as in previous years.

Re: **NOTE: Rage finish time sunday morning is 7.00am and not 5.00am as some guides have shown**

yourtv.com.au (the site I use) now has Sunday's schedule, which shows that rage finishes at 7.

Re: **NOTE: Rage finish time sunday morning is 7.00am and not 5.00am as some guides have shown**

I use yourtv.com.au too. Thanks in advance Frankster for the timings!

I was concerned when I saw 5 am.

Don't get to EXCITED as it could mean 'rage goes retro' finished at 5 am and then from 5-7am it may be non 'rage goes retro' material. I am of course hoping that this is NOT the case!

I hear that Jason, I hope it's not the case either, nothing worse than waiting all year for it then find the time's been eaten up with something else.