Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown from 2nd March 1980 - Track under Molly and Judie talking?

Though I have this episode of countdown on DVD somewhere, I'm hoping someone can help with this one. I was just in the mood for watching some countdown top 10s from the early 1980s on youtube, and those ones from 1983 are certainly a heavy nostalgia hit for me.

Anyway, watching this top 10 from March 1980, and before they get to number 1, Molly and Judie Tzuke talk. Underneath there is a euro disco track which I'm scratching my hair out to know who it is. I may even have it on CD, but not knowing the artists and song title is killing me. I love this stuff. Again, it's the track underneath as they are talking - for the life of me, I can't work it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX85G4rQXpI

Re: Countdown from 2nd March 1980 - Track under Molly and Judie talking?

At Mark,

I will save you!

It's Jackie with Under Fire (A CLASSIC!)

Thank you Jason. I've been trying to work it out too. I see Clout did a version too.

Jason 'The Moderator'
At Mark,

I will save you!

It's Jackie with Under Fire (A CLASSIC!)

Many thanks, thought I could find it on the internet, but no go. Looks like I'll have to find it at one of the record fairs I go to.

Hi Mark, I had never heard the song before either, so looked it up on you tube, it certainly is great. I also looked it up on ebay & it is available on 7" to buy it now from a couple of sellers.