Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KOO DE TAH - Think Of Me on Rage tomorrow morning

Just in case anyone is interested Rage will be showing an ultra-rare clip tomorrow morning at about 8:40am with Koo De Tah's Think Of Me from 1986.

I am certain this clip has never been shown on Rage before. I have a copy that was shown on Sounds that I uploaded to Youtube once but it will be great to get a pristine version. It's a lot more interesting than Russell Morris's programming

Re: KOO DE TAH - Think Of Me on Rage tomorrow morning

Guru,

I looked at the Playlist a few hours ago and FREAKED!

I have been requesting Think Of Me for ye-aaaaaaa-rs!

Just visited my Forum now to post it but yay toi you Guru, you already put it up

I am SOOOOOO excited, it literally has not been played since 1986 on SOUNDS!

Mt FAAAAV Koo De Tah track, EVER

adding to that, they are playing Noiseworks 'Freedom'. I requested this a few weeks ago on the rage facebook page when they were putting it out there to pick your favourite Aussie song/video for Ausmusic month. Yay me!

Great request, Michael. I wouldn't have immediately thought to request it/it wouldn't be near the top of my list, but it was good to get a decent digital copy. The massive change in sound/genre for them with that track was quite a shocking departure... even more so for an Australian/New Zealand band.

I didn't know the Koo De Tah track before, but liked it. Was good to see also.

Glad that they played my suggestion of Third Eye after Russell Morris, too.

I wish they would air more of these rare/haven't been aired on rage before/in ages videos instead of the more-common/regularly-played retro videos they usually play.

There were 2 other versions of The Real Thing rage used to play years ago. They played them all in a row one night followed by the Third Eye version.

JASE
There were 2 other versions of The Real Thing rage used to play years ago. They played them all in a row one night followed by the Third Eye version.

The library cull was merciless. I am surprised though that they threw out an iconic Australian song though like this.

@ Nathan, cheers for that. I requested 'Freedom' as I didn't have this on disc and it's a great song. I love the album 'Love Versus Money'. So it was this or 'Miles & Miles'. Also it was a pretty cool video when it came out in 1990.